Sunday, March 7, 2010

Keeping Track



I really don't need the blog, I just need a place to park my thoughts on my knitting projects. And keep track of it. With pictures. I started knitting again last year in a very stressful time during a very stress-filled year. After the first project, I was hooked. I just feel better if I do some knitting every day. I especially love trying out yarns & colors, knitting samples to see if I like the color or to practice a pattern stitch.

The first project was the Alpaca Poncho. I wanted a simple project to start, but one that would be practical. I really wanted to make a soft, warm poncho in a neutral color. So I used Plymouth Yarn Baby Alpaca Grande. I started the project in September 09 and finished it in October 09. The finished project was exactly as I'd wanted. On to more projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment